Re: [U-Zendo] Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
      What is this, Bikers For Buddha? In a hurry to reach Nirvana?

      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 6:03 PM
      Subject: [U-Zendo] Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

      Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun! Chat with them here:
      http://coolbiker025 9.googlepages. com/bikerboyz. htm

    • Tom Blower
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
          The Zendo Girlz are still out here, and at least one of them has
          a motor cycle license (although not a bike, at least for now...)!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
            >The Zendo Girlz are still out here, and at least one of them has
            >a motor cycle license (although not a bike, at least for now...)!!!

            In that case, I think the word I'm looking for is............AWESOME! An
            American phrase I believe?
            Come on Girlz, kick start those Hogs! Samsara needs you!

            Tom
          • motorrider0261
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24 1:27 AM
              Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun! Chat with them here:
              http://bikerguyamaa.googlepages.com/bikerboyz.htm