U-Zendo?

  • saburo_kitazono
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 6:15 PM
      Dear U-Zendo members,

      I too am curious about why this group is so quiet. It seems to have
      dropped off some months before I joined. Is it connected to a real
      zendo or is it a form of play acting? Is Sensey Kozono a real Buddhist
      priest? I only know of him in his other manifestations where he
      pretended to be a martial arts master of Aikido and Iaido through his
      group founded in Peru call the Aiki Kokyu Kan. Is this group connected
      with those groups?

      Thank you,

      Saburo
    • Lee Love