Equinox

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
      21 March will be the day that equinox occurs this year (20th in the
      Americas).
      Will there be an 'official' E-sessin this time?

      Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
        I would like to participate in this, but I don't know if anyone is here
        anymore. :^(

        On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Scott wrote:

        > 21 March will be the day that equinox occurs this year (20th in the
        > Americas).
        > Will there be an 'official' E-sessin this time?
        >
        > Scott

      • Greg Webster
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
          I'm always sitting here quietly, though I suspect most people thinnk I have left a long time ago :)

          --
          WebWise Network Services
          * Webhosting * Systems Administration *
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
            Scott and U-Zendo group -

            I hope so. I will be sitting on the morning of the 20th here in the
            eastern United States.

            Ralph