E-sesshin?

  • Palmer, Ralph
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
      Greetings -

      Anyone ready for an e-sesshin? I missed having one in September.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Ralph Palmer
      Keene, NH, and Greenfield, MA
      USA
      rpalmer@...
    • saburo_kitazono
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
        Dear Pawel,

        I like your field. It makes me happy.

        Field-->http://www.zulawy.art.pl/

        > Am I only here? I am also strictly vegetarian since almost 40 years,
        > always tolerant for othersĀEmadness though.. A faulty error of a
        swami's
        > indifference rather then Mahajana.
        > "It is like the chicken and the egg. Do people become vegetarian
        > because they have a very high IQ or is it just that they tend to be
        > more aware of health issues?" <<< Oops. What about motherfucking,
        is
        > it pleasant or not, doctor?

        Sometimes I eat meat but very rarely. 40 years is a long time. I
        don't know swamis or smoking Mahajana. I don't think I can't help
        with motherfucking either. Is it pleasant?

        Take care,

        Saburo