eating meat

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hello? Is anyone out there?
      I hope everyone is well!
      Since a lot of Buddhists are vegetarian, I am guessing that they are
      smarter too!
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm
    • petasz@softel.com.pl
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
        Am I only here? I am also strictly vegetarian since almost 40 years,
        always tolerant for others’ madness though.. A faulty error of a swami’s
        indifference rather then Mahajana.
        "It is like the chicken and the egg. Do people become vegetarian
        because they have a very high IQ or is it just that they tend to be
        more aware of health issues?" <<< Oops. What about motherfucking, is
        it pleasant or not, doctor?

        --
        =====> http://www.zulawy.art.pl <=== <=== <===
      • Palmer, Ralph
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
          Greetings -

          Anyone ready for an e-sesshin? I missed having one in September.

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Ralph Palmer
          Keene, NH, and Greenfield, MA
          USA
          rpalmer@...
        • saburo_kitazono
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
            Dear Pawel,

            I like your field. It makes me happy.

            Field-->http://www.zulawy.art.pl/

            > Am I only here? I am also strictly vegetarian since almost 40 years,
            > always tolerant for othersEmadness though.. A faulty error of a
            swami's
            > indifference rather then Mahajana.
            > "It is like the chicken and the egg. Do people become vegetarian
            > because they have a very high IQ or is it just that they tend to be
            > more aware of health issues?" <<< Oops. What about motherfucking,
            is
            > it pleasant or not, doctor?

            Sometimes I eat meat but very rarely. 40 years is a long time. I
            don't know swamis or smoking Mahajana. I don't think I can't help
            with motherfucking either. Is it pleasant?

            Take care,

            Saburo