RE: [U-Zendo] HAPPY SOLSTICE ZENDO

  • Scott Hutton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      Maggie wrote:
      There is a Winter Solstice, longest night, shortest day.
      _______--
      I realised that I wrote ‘Equinox’ after I sent the email and went out and scraped the ice off my car’s windscreen, thinking that it was awfully cold for Spring… Oops… I was actually waiting for someone to notice ☺. We are having the winter solstice at the moment.
      Scott wrote:
      > last E-Sessin, which was probably more memorable for me than most people,
      Why so, Scott? What happened?
      <<<
      I had to put my dog to sleep on the Friday of the sessin.
      And since, I have had the opportunity to move house and be adopted by another dog. Little did I know she was already starting to go into her first (I think) season. So I had a hormonal 18-month-old going through an upheaval, and no definite relationship with her, but I had to live with, plus I had only just moved myself in…… There were lots of anger issues I had been ignoring up until then…

      Scott

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2006
        Sorry to disturb people's meditation, but are we still in the midst of
        e-sesshin?
      • wreturns@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2006
          richard...

          everyone has been in samadhi these past three weeks....