Equinox

  • Scott Hutton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006

      Hello,

      As I come to the 3-month anniversary of the last E-Sessin, which was probably more memorable for me than most people, I started wondering when the equinox is, and are we going to have an e-sessin for it?

      As for ‘progress’, that’s been a very personal thing (isn’t it always?) My opening to a past sessin about distractions is coming into my mind pretty frequently these days. I had no idea I had so many ‘issues’ I was reading watching and listening my way to ignoring. But… What’s the alternative? Ignore something and you’ll probably not notice you are still doing it years later….

      Malcom Frazer’s (ex PM) line, “Life wasn’t meant to be easy” is turning out to be true, damn it.

      Scott

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
        21 March will be the day that equinox occurs this year (20th in the
        Americas).
        Will there be an 'official' E-sessin this time?

        Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
          I would like to participate in this, but I don't know if anyone is here
          anymore. :^(

          On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Scott wrote:

          > 21 March will be the day that equinox occurs this year (20th in the
          > Americas).
          > Will there be an 'official' E-sessin this time?
          >
          > Scott

        • Greg Webster
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
            I'm always sitting here quietly, though I suspect most people thinnk I have left a long time ago :)

            --
            WebWise Network Services
            * Webhosting * Systems Administration *
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
              Scott and U-Zendo group -

              I hope so. I will be sitting on the morning of the 20th here in the
              eastern United States.

              Ralph