new book

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2006
      I just discovered that there is a new book by James Austin (author of Zen
      and the Brain), called "Zen-Brain Reflections" (available at Amazon, at
      least), which might be of interest to people.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2006
        >I just discovered that there is a new book by James Austin (author of Zen
        > and the Brain), called "Zen-Brain Reflections" (available at Amazon, at
        > least), which might be of interest to people.

        I got a notice from Amazon that this book was being released. I'm tempted to
        buy it. I certainly enjoyed Austin's first book. Has anyone read it?

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28 10:11 AM
          if I'm still subscribed.
        • Palmer, Ralph
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28 11:35 AM