991Re: [U-Zendo] Annual Salutations

  • Timothy J. Schutte
    Dec 29, 2013
      Hey 'Trax and All,

      On 12/28/2013 05:29 PM, Weasel Tracks wrote:
      On 01/31/2013 12:48 PM, Albert Weinhardt wrote: Wow! I agree..... it's such a sweet treat to get the unexpected mail from UZendo. And since I have no idea what is the general direction, I offer you all bows in the ten directions along with my gratitude for all you have given and shared over the years.

      Parsimonious ass that I am, I think I'll recycle your wonderful greeting for 2014.

      Have any of you died the past year? No? Good! Stay in the Dharma!
      Still alive here, but I thought that the U-Zendo had quietly expired. Good to see you all again!

      Happy New Year,

      Timothy J. Schutte
      "I yam what I yam and that's all that I am!" --Popeye the Sailor-Man

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic