988Re: [U-Zendo] Annual Salutations

    Dec 28, 2013
      On 01/31/2013 12:48 PM, Albert Weinhardt wrote: Wow! I agree..... it's such a sweet treat to get the unexpected mail from UZendo. And since I have no idea what is the general direction, I offer you all bows in the ten directions along with my gratitude for all you have given and shared over the years.
      Al

      Parsimonious ass that I am, I think I'll recycle your wonderful greeting for 2014.

      Have any of you died the past year? No? Good! Stay in the Dharma!