931Re: [U-Zendo] Form

    Aug 20, 2010
      On 8/20/10, Louis-Dominique Dubeau <ldd@...> wrote:

      Form is form and perception is perception but they have no substantial
      existence. There is no dotted line we can cut along to separate "form",
      "perception", etc. from the rest of reality.

      Form is not what you _Think_.   It does exist as ever changing processes.   But our intellect can only capture snapshots of it.

      As Nagarguna said, "Because of shunyata, all things are possible."

      --
      Lee Love in Minneapolis
      http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/

      "Ta tIr na n-óg ar chul an tI—tIr dlainn trina chéile"—that is, "The land of eternal youth is behind the house, a beautiful land fluent within itself." -- John O'Donohue
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic