      From: U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com [U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Joseph Kozono [kozonoj@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 11:25 PM
      To: u-zendo@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [U-Zendo] Query to the group

      Greetings everybody:

      Today, as moderator, I have received a subscription request that has puzzled me. So, I want to put to all of you to help me decide.

      Here is what the server has sent me about the potential new subscriber:

      > The following person would like to join the U-Zendo group:
      > Email address: worldfascist <worldfascist@...<http://us.mc565.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=worldfascist@...>>
      > Comment from user:
      > I'm interessted

      Normally I approve everybody. But since the user name is worldfascist, I have doubted.

      What do you think?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic