812Re: [U-Zendo] Query to the group

    Sep 5, 2009
      Joe, can you write them and ask them why they want to belong to U-Zendo and what their email address is about?

      Lee

      On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Joseph Kozono <kozonoj@...> wrote:

      Greetings everybody:

      Today, as moderator, I have received a subscription request that has puzzled me.  So, I want to put to all of you to help me decide.

      Here is what the server has sent me about the potential new subscriber:

      > The following person would like to join the U-Zendo group:
      > Email address: worldfascist <worldfascist@...>
      >
      > Comment from user:
      > I'm interessted

      Normally I approve everybody.  But since the user name is worldfascist, I have doubted.

      What do you think?

      Joe

      Lee Love in Minneapolis
      http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
      "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." -- Albert Einstein
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic