      From: Lee
      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [U-Zendo] My apologies

      On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:
      > Hi Joe,
      > Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new
      > career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work
      > involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around
      > on motocycles would have been a drag.

      Hi Pat,

      Would this be the job description of a Western Zen teacher or yoga Guru? (;^)

      Lee Love in Minneapolis
      http://mingeisota. blogspot. com/
      "I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with
      forethought of grief... For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am
      free." ~ Wendell Berry

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic