334Re: anger(CHAT)

  • Scott
    Nov 9, 2006
      Well, anger seems to offer something (at least initially) to protect
      from further trauma. Maybe it promises to keep future traumatisers
      at a distance. Unfortunately, it also does that to any helpers that
      might come our way.
      It also morphs into other more covert things (eg: social withdrawl)
      I'm not sure enlightenment morphs into anything but enlightenment.

      Scott

      --- In U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com, "Jakub Jaroszewski" <jakubjar@...>
      wrote:

      > So does talking about enlightenment is a cause of a future
      enlightment?
      > Talking about something is making it stronger in your life.
      > When you think about something then you finalely begin to talk
      about it; and
      > when you talk about it then you finaly begin to do it. Aren't you?
      > So, I suppose, when you talk and think about anger a lot, then you
      are in a
      > danger of making yourself an angry man.
      > Sometimes feelings are so painful that it is very difficult to not
      get into
      > them, but maintaining them is making them firm. The mind get used
      to them,
      > so they become you yourself.
      > Doesn't it goes this way? (I suppose :))
      >
      > kuba

      On Behalf
      > > Of Jakub Jaroszewski
      > > Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:07 AM
      > > To: U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [U-Zendo] Re: anger(CHAT)
      > >
      > > Does talking about anger cause a future anger?

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic