321Re: [U-Zendo] anger(CHAT)

    Aug 15, 2006

      Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [U-Zendo] anger(CHAT)

      Hi -

      I have a request. I think the author and title of a book about [violence? militarism?] and god was mentioned as part of this thread, or at least at some point in the last few days on this list. I seem to have deleted the message that mentioned the book, and I'd like to know what it was. Can anyone help me out? Or at least let me know if I was imagining it?

      Lee Love said:  Here is an example from Sufi Islam:

      Swallow Your Anger Then Digest It
      Excerpts from the book Ocean of Unity
      Sheik Nazim Al-Qubrusi

      .