      From: U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pat Stacy
      Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:26 PM
      To: U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [U-Zendo] Gratitude

      Ralph wrote:
      I just got Sheng-yen's "There Is No Suffering" for my birthday, and it
      made me realize how grateful I am to this list. I've received all kinds
      of advice, information, and encouragement from the members and the
      discussions.

      But are you under water on the East Coast?

      And...I would like to hear a book report on "There is No Suffering."