237Re: [U-Zendo] The Reincarnation Station

  • Lou Anne Jaeger
    Apr 4, 2006
      We have a game a bit like this that we play during our Buddha's Birthday celebration.  We have a sort of carnival with games for the Sangha kids, and the favorite game is always "Balloon Burst Bardo."  You toss a dart at a board covered with balloons; behind each balloon is a piece of paper detailing your next rebirth.  Break the balloon and the rebirth is yours!  The rebirths are pretty varied, everything from "Slime Mold", to "Jedi Warrior".

      LA

      petasz@... wrote:
      ..them sentient beings to liberate. Tail up, roar and /................../.
      Is this a koan?

      > Also a lion. Given that my Dharma name is Lioncloud I thought that was
      > amusing.
      >
      > petasz@... wrote: a lion... except for Nembutsu.
      >

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> I thought this is funny, hope you enjoy it!
      >>
      >> Tim
      >>
      >> http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic