233Re: [U-Zendo] The Reincarnation Station

    Apr 3, 2006
      In addition to answering the questions truthfully, where I came out a
      polio virus or a tiger or sea slug or something, we tried answering with
      what we thought Buddha might answer. Clearly we are not even in sight of his
      level of enlightenment as the best we achieved was the shark - only 4% of
      people are reborn better than the shark. Who would have thought that
      rebirth as a shark is a higher rebirth!