RE: [Tuvalu] Need Tuvaluan help

  • Paul Driessen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2012
      Hoi Max,

      Als je googelt, kun je toch gewoon een afbeelding online vinden en deze opslaan?

      Groet, Paul

      To: Tuvalu2@yahoogroups.com
      From: max_huijink@...
      Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:06:10 +0000
      Subject: [Tuvalu] Need Tuvaluan help

      Dear Tuvaluan,

      I need a visit from your country to my website, I try to collect flags from all over the world and Tuvalu is really a very difficult country to get so please, If you're from Tuvalu please visit

      www.formybeautifullove.blogspot.com

      it'd be very nice if you visit me

      thanks,

      Max

    • siemai apinelu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2012
        Hi Paul,

        Are you still interested in renting private house.  I have a friend that she have a house of her own just next to the main goverment building.  If you still interested pls respond so I can give you her email contact.
        cheers
        sie

        To: Tuvalu2@yahoogroups.com