Sex lines

  • Malie Lototele
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 15 12:39 PM
      Talofa

      A napa nei o laina telefoni o tu8 koi lease nei loa mo fai a vaega pisinisi penei (sex lines). Natafata (about 5pm) au ne taumafai o call ki Nanumea (26009), au e poi loa ite pre recorded message e fai mai "Hi, I'm sally, I've kept my secret sex stories for you. Press 9 if you want to talk live to a girl..etc..etc" Au ne poi me aku muna nei mene dial see taku napa. Toe dial atu au ite fakalua - same thing.

      This morning (about 7.20 am) toe dial atu au same thing, e tali mai hoki ne Sally taku telefoni. Toe try au ite 7.34 am, ko tagi mai te phone kae ko galo te pre-recorded message a Sally. E mafai nehe tino ite telecom o fakamaina me kaia ne fai ei penei? Maumau taku $20 ite nohoga o fakalogologo ki "sex stories" a Sally.

      Malie

    • Atasema Singh
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 19 5:26 PM
        hahahaha fai koe e Malie? Tapa! Seaa te vaegaa mea ko fai mai penaa naa!!!!! lol

        Alofa atu n Take Care

        Ata

        A napa nei o laina telefoni o tu8 koi lease nei loa mo fai a vaega pisinisi penei (sex lines). Natafata (about 5pm) au ne taumafai o call ki Nanumea (26009), au e poi loa ite pre recorded message e fai mai "Hi, I'm sally, I've kept my secret sex stories for you. Press 9 if you want to talk live to a girl..etc..etc" Au ne poi me aku muna nei mene dial see taku napa. Toe dial atu au ite fakalua - same thing.

        This morning (about 7.20 am) toe dial atu au same thing, e tali mai hoki ne Sally taku telefoni. Toe try au ite 7.34 am, ko tagi mai te phone kae ko galo te pre-recorded message a Sally. E mafai nehe tino ite telecom o fakamaina me kaia ne fai ei penei? Maumau taku $20 ite nohoga o fakalogologo ki "sex stories" a Sally.

        Malie

      • Brian C.
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 20 5:50 PM
          Talofa,

          I have heard of other people having the same problem, normal numbers that worked before are going to sex chat lines.

          The Telecom has been informed and apparently they are working the problem - they think it might be outside "hijacking".

          Brian

          --- In Tuvalu2@yahoogroups.com, Malie Lototele <lafogaki@...> wrote:

          > Talofa
          >
          > A napa nei o laina telefoni o tu8 koi lease nei loa mo fai a vaega pisinisi penei (sex lines). Natafata (about 5pm) au ne taumafai o call ki Nanumea (26009), au e poi loa ite pre recorded message e fai mai "Hi, I'm sally, I've kept my secret sex stories for you. Press 9 if you want to talk live to a girl..etc..etc" Au ne poi me aku muna nei mene dial see taku napa. Toe dial atu au ite fakalua - same thing.
          >
          > This morning (about 7.20 am) toe dial atu au same thing, e tali mai hoki ne Sally taku telefoni. Toe try au ite 7.34 am, ko tagi mai te phone kae ko galo te pre-recorded message a Sally. E mafai nehe tino ite telecom o fakamaina me kaia ne fai ei penei? Maumau taku $20 ite nohoga o fakalogologo ki "sex stories" a Sally.
          >
          > Malie

        • Malie Lototele
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 29 12:41 PM
            The seven countries set to clash in next month’s OFC Futsal Championship have named their final squads and are putting in the hard yards ahead of the tournament.

            The competition will be held at the Vodafone Arena in Suva, Fiji, from August 8 to 14 and includes national sides from Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.

            This year’s event is the seventh edition of the exciting, five-a-side indoor tournament and is the second to be held since it became an annual fixture. Previously, it was staged once every four years as a qualification tournament for the FIFA Futsal World Cup.

            With Fiji 2010 not serving as a qualifier, the seven participating teams will have an opportunity to develop players in preparation for next year’s championship which will determine OFC’s representative for the FIFA finals in Thailand 2012.

            If history is anything to go by, the Solomon Islands will be the ones to beat in Fiji next month.

            The ‘Kurukuru’ side made history in 2008 by becoming the first Pacific nation other than Australia to win the tournament (Australia is a founding member of OFC but switched to the Asian Confederation in 2006) and repeated that feat a year later.

            Hosts Fiji will be keen this time to finally reverse a trend that has seen them finish runners-up on three occasions while Vanuatu will also be hoping to improve on a remarkably consistent run of five consecutive third placing.

            New Zealand, Tahiti and Tuvalu all return to the competition after a one-year break while New Caledonia will want to put last year’s fourth place finish behind them.

            OFC General Secretary Tai Nicholas believes the Futsal championship is an important fixture on the OFC calendar.

            “The popularity of Futsal continues to grow around the world and it is no different here in Oceania,” he says.

            “We have been encouraged to see seven teams sign up for this year’s championship – three more than in 2009. And with OFC Futsal Development Officer Scott Gilligan working hard to develop the right structures across all of our Member Associations, the future looks bright for Futsal.”

            The squads:
            Fiji
            1. Thakur Narayan(Goalkeeper) 2.Petero Dauniseka(Defender) 3.Sandeep Nair (Defender) 4.Simione Vesa(Defender)) 5.Ali Siga(Defender) 6.Ajesh Narayan(Defender) 7.Samuela Drudru (Forward) 8.Ilisoni Logaivou(Forward) 9.Kamal Hassan(Forward) 10.Roy Krishna(Forward) 11.Uraia Loki(Forward) 12.Levi Tawake(Goalkeeper).

            Solomon Islands
            1.David Lafai (Goalkeeper) 2.Paul Huia(Goalkeeper) 3.Elliot Ragomo(Midfielder) 4.Jenan Kapu(Pivot) 5.Lenson Bisili(Forward) 6.Moffat Sikwa'ae(Forward) 7.James Egeta(Pivot) 8.Jeffery Bule (Pivot) 9.Micah Lea'alafa (Forward) 10.George Stevenson(Defender) 11.Coleman Makau(Defender) 12.Jack Wetney(Forward).

            Vanuatu
            1.Chikau Mansale(Goalkeeper) 2.Terry Quare(Wing) 3.Don Mansale(Wing) 4.Junior Malas(Wing) 5.Edward Ben(Defender) 6.Derek Malas(Wing) 7.Louis Dominique(Defender) 8.Lui Sifas(Wing) 9.Nemani Roqara(Pivot) 10.Ben Hungai(Wing) 11.Jack Vira Ala(Pivot) 20.Daniel Mansale(Goalkeeper).

            New Caledonia
            1.Yorik Xenihate(Goalkeeper) 2.Loic Caunes(Defender) 3.Anderson Paulin(Forward) 4.Ivann Pourouoro(Forward) 5.Gabriel Areui(Defender) 6.Louis Waishitine(Midfielder) 7.Yoann Waikedre(Defender) 8.Cedrick Humuni(Midfielder) 9.Romain Guitton(Forward)10.Mainon Kaouwi(Forward) 11.Kevin Poaracagu(Forward) 12.Ronan Euzen(Goalkeeper).

            Tahiti Nui
            1.Jeannot Ganahoa(Goalkeeper) 2.Atanui Tetihaa(Goalkeeper) 3.Teivarii Kaiha(Defender) 4.Alexis Toofa(Defender) 5.Teva Durot(Defender) 6.Lysis Tauha(Midfielder) 7.Judicael Mai(Midfielder) 8.Gabriel Kavera(Midfielder) 9.Mana Farahia(Forward) 10.Löic Oldham(Forward) 11.Heifara Mau(Forward) 12.Herenui Peretti(Forward).

            New Zealand
            1.Elias Billeh(Goalkeeper) 5.Miro Major(Midfielder) 7.Marvin Eakins(Pivot) 8.Tariq Assad(Midfielder) 9.Brayden Lissington(Pivot) 10.Lucas Silva(Pivot) 11.Micky Malivuk(Forward) 14.Izaac Martell-O'Hara(Midfielder) 19.Said Soleimanpour(Forward) 20.Clayton Chappell(Goalkeeper) 21.Khalid Razouk(Midfielder) 22.Dylan Manickum(Midfielder).

            Tuvalu
            1.Siopepa Tailolo(Goalkeeper) 2.Mau Penisula(Goalkeeper) 3.Easter Tekafa(Defender) 4.Ali Takataka(Defender) 5.Malona Taukatea(Defender) 6.Ola Eliu(Defender) 7.Lopati Okelani(Defender) 8.Paitela Kelemene(Forward) 9.Laupula Huehe(Forward) 10.Ala Avia(Forward) 11.Jerome Funafuti(Forward)12.Afelee Valoa(Forward).

          • Bone
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 5, 2010
              Talofa All,

              Fakailoa atu me i te TEAM TUVALU ne olo atu ki Fiti i te aso anafi.

              Kaati ko moli/avatu foki fakamanuiaga a matou ki te management pela foki mo
              tamaliki katoa o te team.

              Goodluck and God BLess all!

              From

              Isala

              on behalf of the TOFAGA SPORTs CLUB

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 5, 2010
                Talofa,

                Ia e fia avatu foki se fakamalosiiga mai konei kite team a tatou tena ne fanatu ki Fiji.  Ke manuia te lua taumafaiga kae ke kau fakatasi atu te Atua ki tafaoga ko fakafeagai mo koulua ikona.  Te fakamoemoega ke iku mote manuia faiga tafaoga a koulua kae ke maua ne tou atu fenua se tulaga lei.

                Fakamaloo atu kite management mote lua taumafaiga ke mafai o too atu tou tamaliki ki loto i fakataufaiga tenei.  Ke manuia katoa koutou ikona i Fiji pela foki fanau Tuvalu nofo tapuaki atu mo koulua.

                Alofa lasi atu kae ke manuia. God Bless!

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 5, 2010
                  You can also follow update news on:

                  http://www.oceaniafootball.com/ofc/News/tabid/911/Default.aspx

                  !Go TUVALU Go!

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 19, 2010
                    Talofa,

                    hahaha...Malie, fai koe? Koe na e lagona atu loa ne koe me ko Sally tena e tali soko atu tau telefoni kae se mau'taki atu loa koe o fakalogologo....lol..tena uiga seki maumau me ne well spent loa tau $20.00..hahaha

                    Kaea te Tuvalu Telecom, kona iei lua sene seki tae loa. Kaati te deal mo ou tagata konei fai sex phone business ne terminate loa on papers 13 years ago kae technically koi still in force. Ko mai la se lua contibution kite issue tenei ke logo atu tatou.
                    Manuia te aso,
                    Hey Malie, alofa atu kia koulua katoa mai Suva

                    Kiatoa

                    I have heard of other people having the same problem, normal numbers that worked before are going to sex chat lines.

                    The Telecom has been informed and apparently they are working the problem - they think it might be outside "hijacking".

                    Brian

                    --- In Tuvalu2@yahoogroups.com, Malie Lototele <lafogaki@...> wrote:

                    > Talofa

                    > A napa nei o laina telefoni o tu8 koi lease nei loa mo fai a vaega pisinisi penei (sex lines). Natafata (about 5pm) au ne taumafai o call ki Nanumea (26009), au e poi loa ite pre recorded message e fai mai "Hi, I'm sally, I've kept my secret sex stories for you. Press 9 if you want to talk live to a girl..etc..etc" Au ne poi me aku muna nei mene dial see taku napa. Toe dial atu au ite fakalua - same thing.

                    > This morning (about 7.20 am) toe dial atu au same thing, e tali mai hoki ne Sally taku telefoni. Toe try au ite 7.34 am, ko tagi mai te phone kae ko galo te pre-recorded message a Sally. E mafai nehe tino ite telecom o fakamaina me kaia ne fai ei penei? Maumau taku $20 ite nohoga o fakalogologo ki "sex stories" a Sally.

                    > Malie

                  • Malie Lototele
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 23, 2010
                      Opet and team @ ICT

                      Fakamolemole ko fix ake te internet page a tatou - www.tuvalu.tv - koa oko loa te mata fakalofa ake.

                      Malie

                    • Opetaia Simati
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 23, 2010
                        Malie

                        tuvalu.tv will be fixed one day!!!! fyi we have something in the works that will
                        be the official govt website.

                        soon ;)

                        ________________________________
                        Message 11 of 26 , Mar 30, 2011
                          New Zealand has confirmed it’s boosting aid to Kiribati significantly.
                          The aid programme will spend about $23 million US dollars in the next financial year on projects that include upgrading port and airport facilities on Christmas island, as well as improving basic amenities on the main island of Tarawa.
                          The Foreign Minister, Murray McCully, visited Tarawa last year, and says it’s the most significant humanitarian challenge within the Pacific.

                          “50,000 people crowded on a string of atolls on Tarawa, living in conditions that I don’t think most New Zealanders would believe; so on Tarawa we’re doing a range of things to tidy the place up to try and get people living in conditions that are remotely civilised whereas at the moment they’re living in circumstances that I don’t think anyone in this region should feel proud of.”
                        • Manaema Saitala Takashi
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 30, 2011
                            Fafetai Malie mote posting. I think this aid programme is targeting the social
                            sector of Kiribati - the living conditions of the people in Kiribati. I don't
                            think Tuvalu will be eligible for such aid given that Hon. Murray McCully has
                            been to Tuvalu and he could have seen how we live. New Zealand has assisted
                            Tuvalu through the Exercise Tropic Twilight 2010. Well if we think about
                            infrastructures, yes, we do need such aid. Kaea, ko mafaufau mai la koe kite
                            faka-kolekoleega ote kau NZ ke mai la ne tou muu sene. Pela meko too uke katoa
                            olotou sene e ave ki Kiribati..haha.

                            Manuia te aso

                            PS. Masaua te Pacific Market Day today, ko mai la koe mo ou taugasoa o togi aka
                            ne lua meakai.

                            Manaema.Saitala.Takashi (Mrs)

                            email: m_saitala@...
                            msaitala@...

                            ________________________________
                            New Zealand has confirmed it’s boosting aid to Kiribati significantly.
                            The aid programme will spend about $23 million US dollars in the next financial
                            year on projects that include upgrading port and airport facilities on Christmas
                            island, as well as improving basic amenities on the main island of Tarawa.
                            The Foreign Minister, Murray McCully, visited Tarawa last year, and says it’s
                            the most significant humanitarian challenge within the Pacific.

                            “50,000 people crowded on a string of atolls on Tarawa, living in conditions
                            that I don’t think most New Zealanders would believe; so on Tarawa we’re doing a
                            range of things to tidy the place up to try and get people living in conditions
                            that are remotely civilised whereas at the moment they’re living in
                            circumstances that I don’t think anyone in this region should feel proud of.”

                            I hope Tuvalu can get a similar deal from NZ as we need to replace and mainatain
                            some of our infrastructures.

                            Malie

                          • Sarah Jane Soani
                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 31, 2011
                              Ia manuia kilipati ko lele atu ne sene uke, kae ko te minisita naa o NZ kaati ne kilo fua kite ofisa lasi mo kogakoga fua I Vaiaku haha, siki loto tena kilo.Kae lei Malie fakakole atu ke fakagalue mai hoki ne mo sene ma Tu8, ia ia ma toe asi atu kae se toe ai se kaiga fai kiei, fakakole ke tofu Tuvalu Kae sa fakakole mo faite te otou piliti ite mea puu e Malie haha.Talo atu ke kiu mai a sene ki Tuvalu, alofaatu.

                              Sent from my iPod

                              On Mar 30, 2011, at 11:08 PM, Manaema Saitala Takashi <m_saitala@...> wrote:

                              > Fafetai Malie mote posting. I think this aid programme is targeting the social
                              > sector of Kiribati - the living conditions of the people in Kiribati. I don't
                              > think Tuvalu will be eligible for such aid given that Hon. Murray McCully has
                              > been to Tuvalu and he could have seen how we live. New Zealand has assisted
                              > Tuvalu through the Exercise Tropic Twilight 2010. Well if we think about
                              > infrastructures, yes, we do need such aid. Kaea, ko mafaufau mai la koe kite
                              > faka-kolekoleega ote kau NZ ke mai la ne tou muu sene. Pela meko too uke katoa
                              > olotou sene e ave ki Kiribati..haha.
                              >
                              > Manuia te aso
                              >
                              > PS. Masaua te Pacific Market Day today, ko mai la koe mo ou taugasoa o togi aka
                              > ne lua meakai.
                              >
                              > Manaema.Saitala.Takashi (Mrs)
                              >
                              > email: m_saitala@...
                              > msaitala@...
                              >
                              > ________________________________

                            • Malie Lototele
                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 31, 2011
                                Samisoni Nabilivalu
                                Friday, April 01, 2011

                                + Enlarge this image
                                Reason to smile ... Japanese government scholarship recipients Krishneel Chand Chaudhary and Katoa Sailusi with their travel document at the Japanese Embassy in Suva. Picture: IVAMERE RASABASABA

                                THE Japanese government has provided a Fiji national and a Tuvalu national scholarship awards. They visited the embassy yesterday to collect documents and finalise arrangements with embassy officials and convey their appreciation to Ambassador Yutaka Yoshizawa.

                                Krishneel Chand Chaudhary will enter the Graduate School of Engineering to study robotics at the University of Tokyo, while Satoa Pakoa Sailusi from Tuvalu will study business administration and law at the Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University.

                                Both Mr Chaudhary and Mr Sailusi will further their post graduate studies under the Research Student Scholarship Program. The government of Japan scholarship was introduced in Fiji in 1982 to promote human resources development and international exchange.

                                Since its inception, about 150 students from Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu and Nauru have been awarded scholarships. This year, one Fiji citizen, one Kiribati citizen and two Tuvaluan citizens have been the recipients. Despite the cultural differences and the language barrier, Mr Chaudhary says he is looking forward to begin his studies.
                                The 22-year-old graduated from the University of the South Pacific with a Bachelor of Science in engineering technology and computer science in 2010 and worked at USP for a year prior to his receiving the scholarship.

                                The Buca Bay resident said his family was overjoyed with his achievement but saddened he would have to travel so far; they were also weary of his safety especially after the recent natural disasters in Japan.

                                "I have always been receptive to other cultures and am ready to embrace Japan and everything in it," he said.
                              • Malie Lototele
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 4, 2011
                                  The Seventh-day Adventist Church in Auckland says the pastor who has pleaded guilty to giving immigration advice without a licence is not one of its own. Kauapi Lutelu Salanoa claimed to be a pastor and a prince from Tuvalu when he pleaded guilty in the Auckland District Court to six charges of giving immigration advice without a licence.

                                  "While the man named is a member of a church in Avondale, we do not recognise him as a pastor nor is he the pastor of any Seventh-day Adventist church in New Zealand," said the general secretary of the local Seventh-day Adventist church, Ben Timothy.

                                  "The reporting of Mr Lutelu as a pastor of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in New Zealand has reflected very negatively on the church and our pastors." Lutelu told the Herald he had "helped" more than 200 people, mainly overstayers from the Pacific Island, with immigration matters since 2001 and was a pastor from a Seventh-day Adventist church in Avondale.

                                  Lutelu could be fined up to $100,000 or be imprisoned for up to seven years for giving immigration advice without a licence. Since May last year, those giving immigration advice are required by law to be licensed under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act.

                                  Lutelu is remanded on bail and will reappear next month for sentencing.

                                  "The options available to people unlawfully in New Zealand are often limited," said Simon Laurent, the chairman of the New Zealand Association for Migration and Investment, an organisation representing licensed advisers, lawyers and other migration practitioners.

                                  "A professional adviser can tell them what they could do.
                                  "It might mean going overseas for a while in order to apply again for a visa, but in the long term, this is far better than throwing money away on bad advice and outright deception."
                                  Immigration New Zealand chief Nigel Bickle says overstayers should also consider approaching the service directly.

                                  "We encourage people to come forward to speak with us at the earliest possible opportunity if they run into difficulties with their immigration status," Mr Bickle said.
                                  "There may be pathways for them to explore for regularising their status.
                                  "We will not know whether such pathways exist until we have the opportunity to talk to them and determine their individual circumstance," he said.

                                  http://www.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and-beliefs/news/article.cfm?c_id=301&objectid=10723540

                                • Tito Isala
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 5, 2011
                                    Another article at