Hello Everyone

  • pieroviavai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Hello! Excellent forum and wonderful place!
      I am from Italy and I'd like to have Tuvalu's flag on my flag counter. So, please, simply visit my website about "unusual stamps" (no spam, no pop-up or other): http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/index.htm

      In my site you'll found Tuvalu's stamps too:
      http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/mosaic.htm
      or
      http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/holo.htm

      I need your help for my collectionÂ…