Quote Of The Day

  • riyasen12375
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Today quote of the day picked up from our Bob Marley Quotes Collection

      ------------------------------------
      Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
      inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned,
      everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and
      second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin
      is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the
      basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to
      race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace,
      world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a
      fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere
      is war.

      for more bob marley quotes visit http://bob-marleyquotes.blogspot.com/