Re: [Tuvalu] Re: SEARCHING FOR O'BREIN FAMILY IN FUNAFUNTI

  • mary tuilata
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      hi there,

      i'm back again...so who is the o'brein in your family..your mother or father.....i am so interested.....who knows we might be related...at least we dont go out with other o'breins...loll.......my husband knows alot of o'breins..but like you said there are many...i want to go someday...to search the missing link of my grandfather...his mother was matele & savaki....i grandfather is buried in ELISEFOU..in samoa.......he was a manager at MOLESI......

      so what do you do for a living?? work skool......i work for a law firm in sydney called blake dawson waldron.......hopefully one of these days ..i will get the chance to visit my grandfathers island...FUNAFUTI.....well hope to hear from you soon..

      Kind Regards
      Mary

      toricuz <toricuz@...> wrote:

      Hi Mary,my name is Fualosa Natano and i am one of the o'brein in New
      Zealand thou. S gud 2 hear 4rm other relatives that has never met
      any of the family, bt i'm glad dat u'r lukin 4 your families. Well
      nwayz i saw you're mess in hia n decided 2 holla back at u. But
      sorry i cant help u about our family tree but i'll ask my dad about
      the family tree,i8,well f u'r wondering about my parents my dad's
      name is Vione son of Milikini.Simeona & Natano. Setema. But i'm sure
      u'r parents or who eva s there wif u know them,but yeah i'll tell
      sumfin thou. The O'brein family s a very big family, and guezz
      wot,some of them marry each other 2,lol,yeap some of them thou, some
      of the are just together but not marry,yeap thats how bad it s out
      hia n NZ. But that only happen up n Auckland,bcoz i'm from
      Wellington u know da capital, but yeah sorry i cant say much but
      i'll ask my parents f they know u and u'r family, k. I'll probably
      pop back n hia,2 c f u reply bk or not,bt i'm sure someone else s
      already filled u up wif da info about the O'B. Well i'll get back 2
      u i8,u take care of urself and hope 2 hia 4rm u soon, God Bless u
      and SMILE..........

      --- In tuvalu2@yahoogroups.com, "mary_tuilata" <mary_tuilata@y...>
      wrote:

      > Talofa Lava,
      >
      > My name is Mary O'brien Tuilata, Granddaughter of Esera Ob'rein
      who
      > was born in Funafuti Tuvalu....Wandering if anyone knows any
      > o'breins in funafunti.....my mother name is Luisa O'brein daughter
      > of Esera O'brein.....we are now living in Sydney Australia....if
      > anyone think they know of this name or any relatives of my
      > grandfather pls holla me..i am wanting to visit funafuti sometime
      in
      > near future to do a research on his family.....
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Granddaughter of Esera O'brein...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT