Re: Garden or Landscape?

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
      --- In TurboCAD-File-Library@yahoogroups.com, OOWONBS@... wrote:

      > Anyone Garden or Landscape via this?
      > 2D or 3D?
      > Other?
      >
      > BillSF9c

      I assume you are asking if anyone uses TurboCAD to design gardens.

      I am a garden designer and teacher of garden design, and have been using TurboCAD since v.4

      I tend to use Sketchup for 3D visualisations, keeping TurboCAD for the accurate survey, outline, presentation, setting out and planting drawings.

      We also own Vectorworks, AutoCAD and other programs, but TurboCAD is my first love.

      Best regards,
    • onelistdrs
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2012
        IMSI also sells TuroFloorplan3D Home and Lanscape program;
        check it out; less than $100
        Works great
        http://www.imsidesign.com/

        Doug.S