America Recycles Day - November 15

  • tulsarecyclers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Check it out! Join their Facebook and spread the word!

      Since 1997, communities across the country have come together on November 15 to celebrate America Recycles Day. More than a celebration, America Recycles Day is the only nationally recognized day dedicated to the promotion of recycling programs in the United States. One day to inform and educate. One day to get our neighbors, friends and community leaders excited about what can be accomplished when we all work together. One day to make recycling bigger and better 365 days a year.

      http://www.kab.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ard_homepage

      -Tawnie
    • sophiabkv@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Tawnie,
        Thanks for sending this out.
        Maybe we should ask the Mayor for a proclamation on this date.  It would be a quick media response.
        Any ideas?

        Barbara VanHanken
        sophiabkv@...
        2212 E. 38th St.
        Tulsa, OK 74105
        918 749-9093

        Please consider the environment before printing this email.
      • Diana Askins
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          will put link from our FB page.     diana

          Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen

          Check it out! Join their Facebook and spread the word!

          Since 1997, communities across the country have come together on November 15 to celebrate America Recycles Day. More than a celebration, America Recycles Day is the only nationally recognized day dedicated to the promotion of recycling programs in the United States. One day to inform and educate. One day to get our neighbors, friends and community leaders excited about what can be accomplished when we all work together. One day to make recycling bigger and better 365 days a year.

          http://www.kab.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ard_homepage

          -Tawnie

        • Mother Nature Needs You!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            I say Hell yeah!!!

            Lauren D. Lunsford-Campaign Founder
            aka Rainbow Girl
            Cell-918.346.2131
            Office-918.585.9903
            www.myspace.com/mothernatureneedsyou

            "Ask not what the Earth can do for you, but what you can do for the Earth"-The Givers