Lafortune Tennis Center

  • kristi shreve
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 2:32 PM
      Lafortune Tennis Center has graduated to having permenant recycling bins out year-round and not just during tournaments. However, they don't have a way to haul off the recycables. Does anyone want to volunteer to be their haul away service? I'm sure your time could count towards your volunteer hours. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with the contact out there.

    • recyclingben@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 2:40 PM
        Why can't lafortune pay to have it picked up?

        How frequently do you expect it will need to be picked up?

        How big are the collection bins? What volume/ velocity of collection do you think we're talking about?

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: kristi shreve <kristishreve@...>
        Sender: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
        To: Tulsa Master Recyclers<tulsamasterrecycler@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [TulsaMasterRecycler] Lafortune Tennis Center

        Lafortune Tennis Center has graduated to having permenant recycling bins out year-round and not just during tournaments. However, they don't have a way to haul off the recycables. Does anyone want to volunteer to be their haul away service? I'm sure your time could count towards your volunteer hours. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with the contact out there.

      • Pamela
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 7:15 PM
          If it was no more than once a week or so and no more than what would fit in my truck I could possible try it. Could I just take it to the met like I did Sunday.
          Pamela R.
          --- In TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com, recyclingben@... wrote:

          > Why can't lafortune pay to have it picked up?
          >
          > How frequently do you expect it will need to be picked up?
          >
          > How big are the collection bins? What volume/ velocity of collection do you think we're talking about?
          > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        • Becky Bowles
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2 7:36 AM
            I work across the street from LaFortune. I could possibly be responsible for 1-2 bins weekly.

            Becky Bowles

            Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen

            Reduce - Reuse - Recycle