Re: Bixby BBQ Festival Shifts-May 7 & 8

  • jessihargis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2010
      Still looking for lots of help for this upcoming weekend's Bixby BBQ Festival...could use help prior to 5:00 p.m. Friday (for set-up) and all day Saturday!!! THANKS!!!
      Jessica
      918-906-2625

      --- In TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com, "jessihargis" <jessihargis@...> wrote:

      > Below is the shift list for the Bixby BBQ Festival. I am looking for a minimum of five (5) people per shift, and would like to have more for the evening hours. Please let me know if you are interested. This was a GREAT, FUN time last year, so I hope you can come out and join us!!!
      >
      > Friday, May 7
      >
      > 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
      > 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
      >
      > Saturday, May 8
      >
      > 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
      > 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
      > 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
      > 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.

    • kristi shreve
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2010
        Sign me up for the Saturday 11- 2:30 and the 2:00- 5:30 shift. I might be able to work the friday night, I'm just not sure which shift yet.