FW: District 4 - Refuse and Recycling Task Force Meeting - April 6th 6:00 pm - Marquette School Cafeteria - 1519 S. Quincy

  • Diana Askins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

      i know there will be at least four or five of us at this one.     diana
      Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen

      From: dist4@...
      To: dist4@...
      CC: jfothergill@...
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:35:11 -0500

      Hello District 4,

      I have a location for the Refuse and Recycling Task Force Meeting!

      The tentative agenda is as follows:

      1.       Introduction by Councilor.

      2.       Presentation by TARE, Task Force, and City staff members on current trash situation

      3.       Breakout sessions with attendees to get their preferences for trash service.

      4.       Closing comments/Q&A

      Please let your friends and neighbors know about this meeting.  The input from this meeting will help define how Tulsa will move forward with the handling of refuse and recycling.  If you are not able to attend this meeting, please send me an email with your thoughts before April 6th so that I can take them with me to the meeting to make sure your voice is heard.

      Thank you,

      Maria

      Maria Barnes

      Vice-Chair, Tulsa City Council, District 4

      175 East 2nd St., 4th Floor

      Tulsa, OK  74103

      918.596.1924

      dist4@...