New file uploaded to TulsaMasterRecycler

  • TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TulsaMasterRecycler
      group.

      File : /Manual for TMR 2009.pdf
      Uploaded by : kariculp <kariculp@...>
      Description : 2009 Tulsa Master Recyclers Manual

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kariculp <kariculp@...>
    • Diana Askins
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
        Chad Burden, class of '08 couldn't be at our meeting last night. thought you all might like to know one of the things he is doing.  also, he is the one who did the school survey and is more than willing to share that info.  check this out... www.obgreen.blogspot.com

        on another subject am attaching the draft of the Green Neighborhood project. if anyone wants to work with/on this please let me know.

        Was good to meet everyone last night. Let's keep the enthusiam level up there. looking forward to the coming year and all we can accomplish.           diana

        Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen

      • Diana Askins
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
          just thought - might as well send this on to everyone. this was put together by my sister who teaches science in Bixby. the intent was for use by teachers but obviously anyone could use it.  feel free to pass it on.     diana

          Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen

        • tulsarecyclers
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 9, 2009
            I just posted the file in "Files" on the left of the screen.
            -Tawnie

            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TulsaMasterRecycler
              group.

              File : /Mayfest Coupon Booth Schedule.rtf
              Uploaded by : mothernatureneedsyou <mothernatureneedsyou@...>
              Description : Mayfest Coupon Booth Schedule.

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 14, 2009
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TulsaMasterRecycler
                group.

                File : /Agenda for Greening Your Special Event Feb 4 2009.doc
                Uploaded by : coach.chad08 <coach.chad08@...>
                Description : For Reference - 09' Greening Your Special Event Agenda

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                coach.chad08 <coach.chad08@...>
              • Coach Chad
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 14, 2009
                Hi TMRs -

                Attached, please find a brief story about the home I'm renovating.  See my blog for further details:  www.obgreen.blogspot.com.

                Thanks for your support.  I'll let you know when we get ready for tours!

                Chad

              • TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
                Message 8 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TulsaMasterRecycler
                  group.

                  File : /Summers Fifth Night Schedule.xlsx
                  Uploaded by : shelleyumezawa <sumezawa@...>
                  Description : Volunteer Sign-up form for Summers Fifth Night 2011

                  shelleyumezawa <sumezawa@...>