Volunteer for the Tulsa State Fair!!!

  • Mother
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      The Tulsa State Fair is just around the corner and the volunteers are coming in! If you would like to sign up for the fair here is the link.

      http://www.tulsastatefair.com/recyclingvolunteer/index.cfm

      Still looking for Shift Leaders to help coordinate the high school students coming in. I will send a updated list of shift leaders needed out next week after I get all the sign ups from this week into the schedule.

      I am happy to announce that I am officially working for the Expo Center to help them create a more sustainable system for not just the fair but other upcoming events at the Expo after the fair. The MET is still very much involved and will be providing the trailers for the recycling and the volunteer shirts.

      Also have lots of progress in Hominy, Ok recycling efforts and will make a report on those efforts soon!!