M.e.t. Needs Volunteers for Tire Collection Event

  • kristi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      The M.e.t. is looking for VOLUNTEERS for our Tire Collection Event on Saturday, July 27. We need survey workers and traffic directors. The event is located at TCC Northeast campus from 8 am - 1 pm. They have 2 shifts if you're interested: 7:30 am - 10:30 am and 10:30 am - 1:30 pm. Email met@... or call 918-584-0584.