Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] Fw: [Green] Register now for Oklahoma Green Schools Summer Training!

  • Beth Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Amazing program! OGSP provides you with year-long assistance, tool kits and the students get to incorporate real change in their school community. When we launched the program at Webster, we gained grant monies as well as PSO passing along a rebate check with the energy costs the students found we could save. LOVE it!  - Beth t.