Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] !! Fw: OU-Tulsa Public Forum [1 Attachment]

  • Ben Collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 9:20 AM

      Whoa! They're gettin the band back together! I wish I could be in Tulsa for that. In 5 hours with that group, a person could learn a ton about planning, managing, and serving a municipal collection system!

      -Ben Collins-

      On Apr 30, 2013 8:59 AM, "Diana Askins" <askinsd@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Diana Askins included below]

      would be great if someone could go to this or even a part of it.  this is the first i have seen anything about it.           diana

      Printing in haste makes more waste; keep it green and read on the screen