carpet recycling

  • SARAH J
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Does anyone know of a place in Tulsa that takes used carpet? The place near 51st and Memorial appeared to be closed the last time I drove past. I am hoping they just relocated. I am ready to remove the carpet in my house and HATE the idea of the carpet going to the dump! It's 30 years old and really dirty, so it's probably not anything anyone would want to reuse.