clothing etc to recycle

  • Adventure
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
          Hello TMR's

      Finally, at long last, I have my weaving loom assembled and am ready to weave.   I will be making rag rugs out of old materials.    I can use your old clothing, table cloths, towels, flannel and regular sheets, wool blankets or coats, unused yarns and fabrics, and really anything that is made of fabric.    I would be most grateful if you think of me when you are preparing to dispense with your old garments or household goods.    I am not currently purchasing these materials but would be willing to meet up with you if you are giving them away.   There's also no TAX DEDUCTION for giving them to me so if that is important to you, please give to the charity of your choice.

      I will also take old belts you no longer use as well as men's neckties.

      You may contact me via email at   adventure_pc@...   or by phone  918-520-5019 .

      Happy Recycling!

      Pam Curtis