Plastic bottles needed

  • John Beasley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
      I have a former student working on a project repurposing #1 plastic bottles for a display for an upcoming festival.  She needs 300 bottles, both 2-liter and 20-ounce size.  For 20-ounce size, she needs the ones like the Dasani bottles with the "flower shape" bottom of the bottle.

      Please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you.

      John D. Beasley
      Environmental Science Teacher
      Broken Arrow High School

    • Kate Nelson

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
          The student could come to our Baling Center on 11th Street and get these bottles. Do they need lids?

          E-mail me back to arrange for a time.

          Michael