Susan G Komen for the Cure September 15

  • matpickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hi all,

      We be recycling the race again this year. The race will be held at ONEOK Field (Driller Stadium) in downtown Tulsa. I need 6 volunteers to cover 2 shifts. First shift is from 7 - 9 am (3 people) and the second is from 9-11am (3 people). The TMRA has been recycling this event for 4 years. Please contact me at matt.albright@... or call me at (918) 519-7588 if you would like to help.

      Matt Albright
    • Elaine Meek
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2012
        I will NOT help the Susan G. Komen foundation with any more fundraising.  On the national level, they are more interested in promoting a right-wing, anti-abortion agenda, than they are in helping women fight breast cancer.  Nancy Brinker, the founder of this organization, has used her sister's tragic death as a way to achieve personal wealth and fame and to associate with zealots who think the government should have final say on what a woman does with her own body.

        Elaine Meek
        transitfriends@...