Greening the (918)- Solid Waste Management & Reduction, 9/15/2009, 5:30 pm

  • TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 3:25 PM
      Reminder from: TulsaMasterRecycler Yahoo! Group

      Title: Greening the (918)- Solid Waste Management & Reduction

      Date: Tuesday September 15, 2009
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Central Center, 1028 E. 6th
      Notes: for more information visit, www.sustainabletulsa.org or contact mcoley@... or corey@....

    • Coach Chad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 3:38 PM
        Hello!

        We're excited that our very own Bill Bowles has been selected as a distinguished panelist for this event.  Thanks for stepping in and joining the panel, Bill!

        Are there any Master Recylcers willing to help Sustainable Tulsa with scheduling booths or volunteering?  Let me know if you want to help - Corey would be very greatful.

        SWM is part of our mission!

        Chad B
        918-281-4478

        Date: Tuesday September 15, 2009