Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] Mayfest Ticket Booth May 17-20th

  • Kate Nelson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
      Please let me know where there are gaps. - Kate Nelson

      On Mar 21, 2012, at 9:43 AM, "matpickett" <matt.albright@...> wrote:

      All,

      Below is the schedule for this years Mayfest ticket booth. This is our only fund raiser for the year and allows us to pay for all our activities throughout the year. A couple of changes for this year: tickets will now be $1 (not much math required) and the credit card machines will be wireless!

      Tulsa Mayfest offers coupon booths to non-profit organizations every year. The Tulsa Master Recyclers have a large booth and stand to make $2,000 depending on our accuracy. It's a good time to connect with the community and other TMR's or volunteers involved with the Green Movement. If you would like to sign up for a shift or shifts please email me at matt.albright@... and include your contact number.

      THURSDAY, MAY 17th.

      10:45-3pm__________________
      10:45-3pm__________________
      10:45-3pm__________________

      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________

      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________

      FRIDAY, MAY 18th.

      10:45-3pm __________________
      10:45-3pm__________________
      10:45-3pm__________________

      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________

      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________

      SATURDAY, MAY 19th

      10:45-3pm__________________
      10:45-3pm__________________
      10:45-3pm__________________

      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________
      2:45-7pm__________________

      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________
      6:45-11pm__________________

      SUNDAY, MAY 20th

      10:45-3pm__________________

      **This Coupon Booth Shift ends at 6pm and the last hour would be assisting with the break down of the recycling bins.

      Thanks!

      Matt Albright
      918-519-7588 (cell)
      918-321-5891 (home)