Shift leaders for Tulsa State Fair...Fair Volunteer Party next Tuesday!!!

  • Mother
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      I know this is a little late notice but I just got the invite to the Fair's Volunteer party last Thursday Night and have been busy. If you worked a shift at the fair and can make the party it is next Tuesday(november 8th) at 6pm...at the Exchange Center. Theme this year is Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I could not get a good copy of the file to send. If you can go please email me back
      mothernatureneedsyou@...
      Do not respond to this email....
      Thanks!
      Rainbow