Meeting for Fair shifts.

  • Mother
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      Fair is off and rolling with beautiful weather! For those of you who have signed up to be a shift leader. We are meeting at the Westend of the QT building entrance, Please contact me before your shift 918-346-2131.

      Thanks!
      Rainbow
    • Michael Doherty
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

        Hello Rainbow!  Being a newbie to the fair, where do we meet on Sat morning and do we have to buy a fair ticket to get in and work?  Thanks for the info.
        Doc

        Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          Hi Doc.
          You will be with Nora Wert on Saturday Morning.  If you will wear your Tulsa Master Recycler shirt and badge they have been letting us in...you don't buy a ticket. We meet on the west end of the QT/Expo building...if they let you in...you can just walk up a little and we will be on the left in a small white building that will have a recycling volunteer sign. Nora's number is 918-629-1181. Mornings are slow so you should be able to see her at gate or along the way to the building since you don't have a cell to connect with her.

          Lauren D. Lunsford-Campaign Founder
          aka Rainbow Girl
          Cell-918.346.2131
          Office-918.585.9903
          www.myspace.com/mothernatureneedsyou

          "Ask not what the Earth can do for you, but what you can do for the Earth"-The Givers

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
            Thanks for the info.