      I am trying to collect them to be used in children's art projects, but I have found I get way more of them than I can find homes for. I also have to wash them (in a hand washer machine) before I can give them to the Tulsa Children's museum. I have focused mostly on water bottle lids (easier to wash).

      If anybody wants some, I have a big box of them right now.

      Michael Patton

      On Monday, July 14, 2014 11:00 AM, "'Turner, Maureen' MTurner@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]" <TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We decided to address general items; not specifics like caps. Caps at the MET go to lids for kids. Caps securely on the bottles are OK. Loose caps contaminate the glass stream.
      Hope this info helps.

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "Beth Turner maryobethturner@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]"
      Date:07/14/2014 10:11 AM (GMT-06:00)
      To: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] video

      The video doesn't address the caps left on plastic bottles - I thought the caps is a big no no. Anyone?

      918-346-3230 mobile office
      "We can't all do great things, but we can all do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa

      On Friday, July 11, 2014 12:25 PM, "Diana Askins askinsd@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]" <TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       posted this on our TMRA Facebook page but thought I would send it to everybody also.
      feel free to share.                     Diana

      Printing in haste makes more waste;
       keep it green and read on the screen

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic