      From: "Beth Turner maryobethturner@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]"
      Date:07/14/2014 10:11 AM (GMT-06:00)
      To: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] video

      The video doesn't address the caps left on plastic bottles - I thought the caps is a big no no. Anyone?

      918-346-3230 mobile office
      @TrashTalkTulsa
      "We can't all do great things, but we can all do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa

      On Friday, July 11, 2014 12:25 PM, "Diana Askins askinsd@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]" <TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       posted this on our TMRA Facebook page but thought I would send it to everybody also.
      feel free to share.                     Diana

      Printing in haste makes more waste;
       keep it green and read on the screen

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic