      From: "Karin Lackey kklackey@... [TulsaMasterRecycler]" <TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com>
      To: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] Mayfest - Thanks for all those who worked the booth

      Matt deserves a great big pat on the back for all the work he did in getting this organized and staffed.  This is a great event with interesting people-watching and fun co-workers.  Thank you, Matt!
      On May 20, 2014, at 4:24 PM, matt.albright@... [TulsaMasterRecycler] wrote:

       All,

      I would like to thank everyone who worked a shift (or two) at Mayfest this year.  TMRA continues it mission and good work thanks to its members who go the extra bit to make it work.  Please remember that we need everyones help to make this event a success.

      Well done.

      Matt Albright

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic