    From: Cheryl Cheadle <Cheryl.Cheadle@...>
    Date: September 23, 2013, 10:07:42 AM CDT
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Cc: Tulsa County CD <tulsaccd@...>, Cheryl Cheadle <Cheryl.Cheadle@...>, Candice Miller <Candice.Miller@...>
    Subject: Blue Thumb Training for New Volunteers

    Hello Blue Thumb volunteers and friends of Blue Thumb!  A Blue Thumb training session is coming to Tulsa on October 26 & 27.  Can you please help us get the word out to people who might want to attend?  And if you are a volunteer, but feel you need to brush up on monitoring, register yourself.  This is also a time that non-monitoring volunteers can bring their test kits to the Tulsa County Conservation District and drop them off.  Just leave them outside the front door with a note taped to the outside that says  “To Blue Thumb, From ____.

    Blue Thumb continues in their quest to build up stream monitoring in the Tulsa area.  Will you please help us to get the word out?  I really appreciate it, CHERYL

    Blue Thumb Training for New Volunteers   Do you part to protect our streams and rivers!!

    October 26 & 27, 2013 at the Tulsa County Conservation District, 5401 South Sheridan Road, Suite 201, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

    Be sure to register!  Contact Cheryl Cheadle at 918-398-1804