      From: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com [TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of John Beasley [beasljo@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:24 AM
      To: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] SGK Race Saturday Sept 28th ONEOK Field

      Matt,

      I will be on site that day and would like to help.  I will be running the timed 5k as well as walking the untimed with my kids so I will not be available the whole time.  Again this year I would like to bring student volunteers.  Maybe just two for each shift?  Let me know your thoughts.

      Thanks for taking on this project!

      John Beasley