      From: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com [TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Jan [jan-simpson@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:06 PM
      To: TulsaMasterRecycler@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TulsaMasterRecycler] SGK Race Saturday Sept 28th ONEOK Field

      Matt,
      I can work the 9 - 11 shift.
      Thanks,
      Jan Simpson

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 15, 2013, at 4:16 PM, "matpickett" <matt.albright@...> wrote:

      All,

      We will be coordinating and recycling SGK Race on Saturday September 28th at ONEOK field in downtown Tulsa. I need 6 volunteers (3 pershift) to work either 7-9am or 9-11am. This event generates a lot of bottles. Please contact me by phone (918-519-7588 -cell)or e-mail matt.albright@....

      Thank you,

      Matt Albright

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic