Re: [Truth Zone] Jesus, peace be upon him, was a Muslim.

  • Vernalee
    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 30, 2004
      He who has never sinned, let him cast the first stone.
           Do you denigrate the Millions and the hundreds of millions of Catholics because of the scandals of the few priests and nuns?
      Vernalee
      Message 84 of 84 , May 14 8:33 PM
        How the Rabbit loves this debate.
        I know the truth and will not try to convince others
        that will not believe even if god himself told
        them.But thanks for the great education. I wish i
        could remember most of this..

        http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/