      Subject: Re: [Tron] TRONica Music Stream is up!
      From: FUNMAIL <funmail@...>
      Date: Fri, January 17, 2014 9:06 pm
      To: "Tron@yahoogroups.com" <Tron@yahoogroups.com>

      Well i just rented tron from local video store so i am ready!!!

      On Jan 17, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Scott Lawrence <yorgle@...> wrote:

      I actually had the beginnings of this stream around when Legacy came out as a playlist on my computer, and over time, i've been honing the playlist for the stream.

      Enjoy it!

      And I can spin it up again at other times as well. :)

      On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM, FUNMAIL <funmail@...> wrote:
      COOL! That is dedication!

      On Jan 17, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Scott Lawrence <yorgle@...> wrote:

      > I'll have this up at least over the weekend.
      > http://coral.subsonicradio.com:23280/tronica/
      > It's got stuff from Tron, Tron Legacy, Remix albums, cover versions,
      > tributes, similar sounding stuff, similar feeling stuff, etc etc etc.
      > from that page: "This stream uses content from Tron, Tron Legacy,
      > various Tron tribute and covers collections, as well as similar
      > sounding/themed music by Daft Punk, Brian Eno, Tomita, Shiryu, Jan
      > Hammer, Journey, Wendy Carlos, Kitaro, Tangerine Dream, Ray Lynch,
      > Raymond Scott, and many, many more... "
      > -s
      > --
      > Scott Lawrence